Wednesday 15 February 2012

En suite Bathroom

On Sunday I stripped the pink wallpaper off the walls in the bathroom (this will eventually become the en suite) and found this blue paint underneath.

Tuesday saw me removing the black tiles from one of the walls, which are going to have to be replastered I am afraid.  No surprises there!!  The woodchip paper is stripped off half of the ceiling which has revealed some past damp problems that seem to be dried out now.  Thank goodness we had a new roof put on as most of the problems seem to be located at weak points like the gullies and corners of the roof.

I am having to have a rest today as I have got really bad pins and needles in my right wrist and arm.  Perhaps a little time to look at my EG challenge stuff?  Who knows.

The plasterers were not here on Monday (dental problems), did a full day on Tuesday and are only doing a part day today so for the moment it is all peace and quiet.

Afraid I have got my eye on another cheeky squirrel.

No comments:

Post a Comment