Monday 20 February 2017

Lots of flowers popping up in the garden

What a surprise on Friday when I looked out of the window and saw several of these large yellow crocus had come into bloom.  I have been looking for the stems poking through for quite a while and had not seen any indication that they were about to bloom.  Of course the sun helped which ade them open up their little hearts to catch some warmth.  The honey bees were glad of somewhere else to gather some pollen.

Lots of snowdrops around the garden.  These ones are under the bird feeder in the back garden.

Cyclamen and primroses out at the top of the garden and I noticed a single vinca flower out too.

Good news  ....  I have almost completed two more wrap round pinafores to wear at workshops.  One has been unpicked, cut to a smaller size and reassembled and the other is a different pattern I am trying out.



No comments:

Post a Comment