Tuesday, 7 March 2017

Joseph's Coat at last!!

This past week I have finally finished a small quilt I began almost a year ago.  I have struggled with the design and now realise that I am half a motif out on one side.  It has not put me off and I will probably make a much larger quilt in the future as I do like the curved edges.  I used clear acrylic templates to cut out all the pieces and found them extremely easy to work with.  The idea was that I would use up lots of scraps of fabric from my huge box of cotton fabrics.  Must say the pile has not gone down much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment