Thursday 7 December 2017

Quick Sketch

I am endeavouring to sketch some guinea pigs from photographs which I can then transfer onto a bag for a lucky little boy who needs it for school to carry his pumps in ....

Guess they look a bit like actual guinea pigs just need to work out how to construct the fabric panels for the colours?  They have always seemed to me to be such squidgy things with little evidence of a skeleton underneath all the fat. Love their excited squeaks though.  I used to look after a couple when their owners were on holiday and they always welcomed me enthusiastically when I took them goodies like carrots and apples.



1 comment:

  1. These are very jolly. I like the look of guinea pigs but hate to hold them - they are not really fat - it's mainly fur and their skeleton is very very boney - doh - I've obviously got a talent for stating the obvious !

    ReplyDelete