Sunday 25 March 2018

The Sun has got his hat on ....

What a fabulous day today.  So good in fact that I braved riding to Diglis Bridge in Worcester and back via Callow End, even negotiating the horrible junction and traffic in Powick. Really enjoyed it and did the 21 mile round trip at my own speed, taking in the views and the history.


Never spotted this before when I have ridden over the bridge near Powick ....

Nor seen these fellows at Diglis Bridge, even though I have been over it 2 or 3 times ....


This is the view from the bridge where I turned round to set off back to Malvern ....


The view of the bridge from my bike


.... and I saw lots of these on my ride, not much for them to eat, no wonder they have got hay!




2 comments:

  1. Good for you ! You'll be on a long distance trail by the end of the summer the rate you are going. Hope there was time for coffee and a scone !

    ReplyDelete
  2. No refreshments this time I am afraid only water.

    ReplyDelete