Sunday 19 May 2019

Not all cycling


I have been making a another quilt, which has taken up quite a lot of my time.  Now ready for quilting, but also using up all the spare bits to make another quilt. The picture above is before I added another white border to the outer edge.


Managed to fit in several cycle rides too.  This was Bredon Hill Loop on Saturday and we are outside Pirton Church and almost back to the start at Croome Park. A total ride of 27 miles. We had quite a laugh on our journey as we had to stop so that one of the cyclists could buy some free range eggs at a roadside gate. Has to be a first!


I am looking so happy as I have just come up a short hill coming out of Pershore.


Wednesday's Fitness Ride saw us do a nice slow climb up the Malverns to one of the Wells.

No comments:

Post a Comment