Wednesday 9 May 2012

Camp Kitchen

Apart from another swarm of bees yesterday ....  since last Thursday I have had no kitchen!!  This photo shows you the empty space looking out to the main road with just a cooker and fridge.

I have got a temporary sink through the door on the left in the pantry.

Below is the view to the back of the house showing the new/rebuilt/modified part of the house which will become a breakfast room.


This is the lovely Belling cooker which Mr C kindly left us to use.  Alas on Tuesday evening it would not work as the electric socket was full of mortar and muck off the wall so I had to clean it all out before I could cook dinner.

NEVER A DULL MOMENT HERE!!!!

Today we are having a new plasterboard ceiling attached to this part of the kitchen.

It is rather worrying as I am getting rather attached to my temporary kitchen space in the pantry.  It is very cosy.

No comments:

Post a Comment