Tuesday 19 June 2012

Sunny June

A nice bit of sunshine this morning and also was greeted by two of these lovely annual poppies that had suddenly opened up in the back garden which was a lovely surprise.  I needed cheering up as I am having a traumatic time with the computer at the moment.  I must have spent the equivalent of a whole day on the phone to Dell this past week trying to sort out my log on problem.

It is still not resolved!!  Apparently I have to have a new mother board.  Not impressed I can say.

I am also now painting woodwork with primer, undercoat and gloss which I absolutely hate - but I fear that if I do not get on with it it will still be a mess in 6 months time.  At least no builders this week - perhaps the electrician for half a day, but I can cope with him.

You will have to wait until next week to see my latest piece of bookbinding.  I left it in the book press after gluing the covers so could not bring it home with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment