Monday 27 August 2012

Flying Pickets

Tried different techniques to add acrylic paint through the stencil I created.  Paintbrush wet, paintbrush dry and sponge I think.  Need to make a similar funky foam print block and then I can bleach out another piece I have made, which has good old Quink Ink on it over various colours of acrylic and some candle wax rubbed through the stencil.  Come to think about it - I might also have put what was underneath under the running tap - which means it probably had some koh-i-noor dyes on it somewhere along the line.
Just realised that if I had used black acrylic over the top I probably could have scraped into it.

1 comment:

  1. Homeowners who are looking to build a privacy fence with a little extra flair have plenty of options for embellishing and customizing a basic privacy fence.

    Privacy Picket Fence

    ReplyDelete