Sunday 20 April 2014

Yorkshire Travelling Journal

I have been very bad at blogging of late so have found some images from last year's Yorkshire Travelling Journal that I can now post without giving away any secrets as all the contributors from last year have now had their YTJ's back and we have started again.  We have also grown in number from 7 contributors to 10 so, as we do a 6 weekly swap,  it will take us longer than a year this time to get our own YTJ's back.  A good excuse to meet up for dinner and a catchup I say!


Some YTJ's are landscape and some are portrait, but they are all A5 in size.  We do an inspirational page and a resolved page each time and then pass it on to the next person.

We have all had great fun completing them.  It is exciting to receive the next one when you have no idea what you are going to find inside it.  I, of course, am very lucky as I get mine in the post as I do not live in Yorkshire.  One other lucky person also gets theirs in the post from me.


No comments:

Post a Comment