Tuesday 10 February 2015

PC'd Off!!

No photos today on account of the fact that our desktop PC has ceased to work.  Having now phoned Dell, they have advised me that the most economical solution would be to buy a new one.  I am not best pleased and am missing having access to all the software on there that I use.  I have also always had a hatred of laptops and find it difficult to happily work on one, but at the moment I have no other option but to use the one we have. I am finding it difficult to face up to sorting out the problem at the moment but need to make a decision fairly soon. Apart from that we have 'snails pace' internet connection at times and there is not much hope of it being remedied in the short term as we are too far from the main box apparently.

On the upside DH is on holiday this week and he has actually rehung the cloakroom door (which must have been off for almost a year) and put up two toilet roll holders (not in the same toilet I might add!).  Unfortunately I never get anything done when he is at home as he always seems to need my assistance when I have started a task of my own.  Yesterday, after almost 4 years of living here, he decided that he should clean one of the upstairs windows that does not open far enough to clean from the inside. I had to stop what I was doing and hold the bottom of a ladder in case he fell off.  Not much hope of my saving him as he is much taller and heavier than me!!


1 comment:

  1. Can't believe it's almost 4 years since you left lovely Yorkshire !
    Time flies.
    ps I Love my Laptop!

    ReplyDelete