Thursday 7 January 2016

It's in the Bag

At long last I have got round to replacing the little pouch that I carry my mobile phone around in.  I made the original one in a hurry several years ago and it has become very threadbare over recent months.
Old Pouch very worn
 
I must say I did spend a lot more time constructing the new one and I am sure I did not make it by the simplest or easiest of methods, but at least it is finished and useable.

I used some fabrics I had been given for Christmas some time ago and eventually remembered how to make 'Flying Geese'.
How is it that you never have quite the right piece of fabric to complement what you are making?  I have a huge stash of cotton fabrics and had great difficulty choosing something before opting for the one I used for the lining.

Finally .... the back of it!!  Next task is to finish off altering the wrapover apron that I have been working on.

1 comment: