Friday 8 April 2016

Think I have gone into Hibernation!!

Not done much this week at all.  Exhausted after having done too much housework and cooking last week prior to visitors at the weekend who insisted on coming on their touring bikes and camped on the back lawn to try out their camping equipment in preparation for a trip to Norway later in the year.

Have got a Yorkshire Travelling Sketchbook I am working on at the moment and thought I would put one or two pictures from it on the blog for you all to see.  Seems two of them have been inspired by Venice over the past year .... Interesting to see their individual approach to the subject.




Lynda Monk inspired I think?



I then remembered that Italy had been one of my countries of choice when I did my City & Guilds several years ago and this is the board I did to go with it. How time flies ....

1 comment:

  1. Yes it is Linda Monk inspired using xpandaprint but with a different approach as thermofax screens are too expensive to use

    ReplyDelete