I have now taken pictures of some of the samples I produced at the weekend. We used various methods of resist, some I had done before and some new to me. There were vats of natural indigo, synthetic indigo and woad dyes to try and I also decided to pop some threads into the pot as they always come in useful.
The above piece of silk fabric had been scrunched up and put into a mesh bag before popping it into the dye bath.
Various clamped items were employed above: foodbag clippits, thin wooden hearts and circles, milk bottle tops with their severed threaded necks and acrylic blocks normally used for stamping.