Saturday 10 September 2016

h-Art is here again

I popped to Ledbury this morning as DH decided he really needed to go to work (yet again) on a Saturday morning!! I caught the EG exhibition at the Weaver's Gallery, Angie Hughes & Jeanette McCulloch, a whizz around Healey Art & Home and Book Arts at the Master's House.  On the way home I popped along to visit Red Pepper Arts at the Colwall Ale House where I also had a nice cup of tea and a piece of cake. It did not matter that it was a horrible wet morning.


I got a lovely surprise when I saw that one of my friends had completed her second piece of work from the TSG Summer School and it was on display. Also loved the butterfly display by Venture 2. Well done girls. The added bonus was I bumped into another friend and her husband which was a lovely surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment