Saturday 18 August 2018

Oh My Poor Knees


Been away for a couple of nights in Yorkshire so not been able to get out on my bike.  Decided to do a longer ride this morning from Malvern, via Diglis Bridge in Worcester, through Wadborough with a stop for a spot of lunch at Croome Park.  Met some nice cyclists whilst I was out and about, also quite a few very considerate motorists. Makes a change.

Rode through Upton on Severn, Guarlford and Sharrards Green on the way back. Guess I will know about it tomorrow as I did 37.5 miles. Will never understand Strava.  It said I did 9.5 mph average when my little bike computer said I did 11.7 mph average!  Think Strava does not take account of when I am not moving and the other one only works when the front wheel goes round.

Took the picture of the sweetcorn after I have passed Clive's Fruit Farm.  It was very tempting there and I nearly stopped for a cup of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment