Saturday 25 April 2020

Back to Cycling


This is a very familiar sight on many of my rides. It is always very welcome as it means I am almost back to NT Croome Park where I have usually parked the car and there is a lovely café with coffee and cake awaiting when I can indulge myself without feeling too guilty. Unfortunately on Thursday this week I was only part of the way home and Croome was closed.  I did a total of 40 miles, 16.2 miles of which were a Virtual Treasure Hunt organised by Women on Wheels. Getting to the start at St Peter's Garden Centre involved a 11+ mile ride there and then home again.  It was great fun though and the weather was perfect for cycling - warm with a cool breeze.


We had to take selfies to prove we had been on the ride. This one was outside a pub. Others included a bus stop, with a flower, a café, and a post box. Clues also had to be collected too, one of which involved identifying which blue route you were on.




No comments:

Post a Comment