Friday 3 April 2020

Week 2 of Lockdown


Thankfully at the moment I can still go out on my bike (when it is warm enough). Today I did over 30 miles by riding out to Hanley Swan and then doing four laps of a 4 mile loop which we use on Wednesday evenings for Fitness Rides. At least we did until the Covid-19 came along!!  Some of my fellow cyclists are doing a virtual ride on a Wednesday evenings on Zwift, but as I have not got the facilities to do that I decided to do an actual Fitness Ride on my own on the wrong day. I also did a 20 mile solo ride on Tuesday around Alfrick.

In addition to this I have decided to participate in Linda and Laura Kemshal's DMTV Sketchbook Workshop. It is something I have thought about for quite a while and this seems an ideal opportunity to get on with it and keep myself motivated.


First task was to draw items from my cutlery drawer.  I have had second thoughts since then and might use gardening stuff from the garage which will fit in nicely with my own personal 'Allotment' and 'Shed' themes which I am always returning to.


This should have been in black and white but I made the mistake of using Payne's Grey which is obviously blue.



1 comment: