Sunday 17 May 2020

A Bit of Distraction


I have actually been doing a bit of sewing this week, but having to take care because my shoulder is still not fully recovered. I have discovered that machine stitching and ironing really aggravate it, and hand stitching is almost as bad. I have got round to making 4 place mats out of scraps of fabric that I have had lying around for ages.  Disappointed my stash has not decreased much.  Shall have to think of some more little projects to do.

Also done lots of (hilly) cycling this week as the weather has been nice. I even got my Whyte Victoria hybrid out for an airing. So different to riding my LIV road bike.  Lovely countryside and did a bit of exploring whilst I was out.

View towards the Malverns
We have got a new cycling challenge this next week.  Silly/ Rude signs we see out on our rides and I found this one at Clive's. Someone (perhaps the person who suggested the topic) had been storing up lots of them ready for an opportunity to use them. Mearse Lane was one that came up but they missed the lane linked to it - Dogbut Lane. My friend Eileen split our sides laughing when we drove past them some time ago on a trip to a friends. In fact I was laughing that much I do not know how I drove the car.



No comments:

Post a Comment