Wednesday 20 May 2020

Baton Relay


Over the past two days I have been cycling about the countryside with a magnetic box which has become part of a Baton Relay that Women on Wheels have been participating in.  It is hidden by a member of the group somewhere and clues are given as to its location.  It is then a free for all as to who gets there first and relocates it. I collected it from the other side of Worcester one day and then relocated it out towards Ledbury the second day.  It meant I managed to cycle in excess of 60 miles over the 2 days with lovely weather and scenery down some new roads and cycle paths I had not come across before.


I hid it under a postbox at the junction of a road. Not very original but at least it was quite well concealed.  We have had difficulty finding suitable metal items to attach it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment