Tuesday 5 July 2011

Malvern Hills Visitor Centre



The garden became an outward bounds area over the weekend when three friends descended on us on their motorbikes on a 'dummy' run for their impending excursion to Germany later in the year.  In addition we had a couple of visitors staying in the house.
At least they provided me with the ideal opportunity to get out and about and  ...  at long last get onto the Malvern Hills for a walk.The steep climb in baking hot sunshine was well worth the effort when you get views like this in every direction.  The kindly boys took turns lagging behind to keep me company.

Here I am looking delightful in my sun hat.  I might add this was all achieved before breakfast.  Whilst the more intrepid of us ventured out my charming husband kindly remained behind to entertain the other visitors we had for the weekend and get them their breakfast.

Finally, we have a picture of some of the sights of Malvern!!  Malvhina is seen here entertaining two of the bikers and providing them with some of her refreshing spring water.

No comments:

Post a Comment