This week by stitching in the signatures we completed the Secret Belgian Binding that we started last week. It is a lovely method for creating a book and I am sure that I will use it again.
The cover paper was something I created a couple of weeks ago using a mixture of acrylic inks, children's textured sponge rollers, Quink Ink, Treasure Gold and Stewart Gill paints on crumpled paper. I think it also got a rinse under the cold water tap somewhere during the process!! (I really should make notes as I go along - will put the lack of them down to the spontaneous nature in which I often work). Just before using the paper I added a coat of Acrylic Wax to give it a bit of protection.