Thursday 13 December 2012

Travelling Journal

Apart from continuing to make slow progress on the roman blinds and curtains I am making I have also made a cover for my travelling journal.  I used up most of the purple bits from the dyeing day we had.  I even put a little pocket inside to store some 'treasures'.
The two fabric ties are to hold the book closed when it gets full of all the samples that everyone is going to produce over the next year!!  Which reminds me - I had better get on with my own contribution ....

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! I like this a lot.=)

    Thanks for a good blog link list - I got a few good ones from that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to be of assistance ... meeting up with some of my former college and Harrogate Branch friends this weekend so will come back from Yorkshire a sad person. Guess it will rain all the way there and all the way back!!

    ReplyDelete