Tuesday 17 September 2013

Autumn Rolls In

The weather has turned chilly; H-Art has sadly finished; my bookbinding class is looming and I am getting excited about starting a new term; all our visitors have been and gone so it is back to  more decorating and finishing rooms and curtains (again) .....

I have managed to finish stitching and dyeing the piece of wool viscose felt I have been playing with and need to get stitch and beads added to it ready for my next travelling journal handover next week.  Also got some ideas in the planning stage for the Yorkshire Travelling Journal with samples prepared.

Whilst at Malvern Link railway station this morning saying goodbye to a dear friend who has been visiting for a few days I spotted a nice gate and some railings. Lots of inspiration here.


No comments:

Post a Comment