The honesty and grasses were rollered with water based printing ink and then placed on top of a piece of dry paper in the etching press with a second piece of paper on top of it. This gave me two prints, one from either side of the plant material. I was amazed they came out so well. It was a nice contrast to the cyantype printing we have been doing this week.
This section of a page from my sketchbook is very spooky. I have been doodling about with stuff we did at the Bobby Britnell/Ruth Issett workshop and was using graphite powder and graphite pencils and wetted a watersoluble one I found in my pencil box. When I looked at my sketchbook later in the day I noticed that a man in a suit seemed to be visible in my doodlings!!