I have got stuck for a photograph today as the weather has not been very pleasant and I have not ventured far outside. I found a couple of pics of a piece of work from when I was at college full time. It was created on artist's canvas very randomly painted with acrylic paint and then collaged with tissue paper and other scrappy bits of paper. This background was stitched into with the sewing machine, using the needle and thread as a pencil.
The little bit of detail shown on the next picture might give an idea of what I actually did.
I no longer have this picture which is sad as I really enjoyed the whole process and, like many things, my plan was to make some more when I got time.
I have been busy doing some stitching this week and hopefully will finish some of the items I have been making by Friday.
Had a surprise when I looked at Linda Kemshall's blog. I have been investigating some of Paul Klee's work recently as the Venture group are doing some work on 'Line' and I thought I might use some of the symbols from his 'Pastorale' piece of work. ( Pastorale) Linda has done exactly the same when stitching a recent quilt.