Monday 29 October 2018

Chilly Start


Not a very exciting photograph but a welcome thing to see when you have cycled 20 miles.  I seem to get an extra spurt of energy when I know I am almost back to Croome and there is delicious coffee and a scone to refresh me, although there is still a nice slope to encounter on the way back to the entrance from here.

I took advantage of the sunshine on Sunday and rode from Malvern to Croome Park, via Diglis Bridge in Worcester.  I did an extra 4 mile loop to get my mileage up and fill in some time until DH met me at Croome and gave me a lift home in the car.

It was a very chilly start and I thought I had taken leave of my senses, but I soon warmed up once I got pedalling. At least my hands stayed warm in my lobster gloves, so it cannot have been as cold as I thought. It was around 9 degrees when I arrived at Croome.

No comments:

Post a Comment