Monday 26 November 2018

Enjoying some Fine Weather

Dry and warm enough for me to cycle without getting frozen fingers today so I did a short circular route from Croome Park, taking in Pirton, Stonehall Common and Wadborough.  Only 14 miles, but not bad with the 23 miles I did on Sunday out towards Upton past Clive's Fruit Farm.  The sun even managed to shine for a short while. Swapped the scone for a chocolate brownie with my cup of coffee when I got back to Croome and had stowed my bike back in the car.

It all made up for the catastrophe at home of the rotary washing line dumping a line full of wet clothes onto the garden twice before I realised that the catch that holds the arms up was broken!! New rotary washing line was required to fix it.

1 comment:

  1. I always hated my rotary line - the things towards the middle only ever dried on really good days - have to say though, not as bad as dumping the washing on the ground - TWICE !!

    ReplyDelete