Tuesday 10 January 2012

Venture 2 Challenge

Hope you can work this out.  I have been beading this odd shaped thing. There is also a touch of hand embroidery.  The coloured rings are from the stem of our old electric toothbrush heads, must get brownie points for recycling?

If I had been really good I would have made a complete picture after scanning, but I am being lazy.


Can't see how I can make it into a 3D object, but there you go ....
Had a trying day as the workers turned up unannounced to take out a small fireplace in what will be my studio.  It only took them half a day and I like them really.  Their boss man 'Scary Andy' turned up mid morning too.  He had arranged for the plasterer to come and look at our walls.

Can't do any plastering for about 3-4 weeks so shall have to put up with the mess for a bit longer.

They also did a bit of debating about the next phase of work that needs pricing.

No comments:

Post a Comment