Wednesday 12 September 2012

Daydreaming

This week has been much like last week - a bit of a waste of time.  We have now (accidentally) got a new water supply through a blue pipe rather than the lead pipe.  On Tuesday the builder accidentally cut through the lead one with the digger so the new pipe got connected up quicker than anticipated.

With the arrival of baby Alice on Saturday we are now down to 1 builder instead of 2 this week, and some of the time even he has not even been here at all.  Hopefuly the digger will be gone this week and some of the bits and pieces in the house might get finished.  Weather is not good for putting on the remainder of the render outside either.

DH is on holiday for a fortnight which means I am getting very little done so I have found an old photograph to put on my blog which is one of the postcards that I occasionally make and send to my friends.  I use any old rubbish and whatever inspiration leaps off the cloth at the time.

2 comments:

  1. I think the card is beautiful - I love birds !

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have my sympathy...I had 10 months of builders (who weren't qualified to be builders I realised too late........long story)....but keep hold of your sense of humour somehow, and a bottle of wine!!!
    LOVE that card!!

    ReplyDelete