Sunday 30 September 2012

Oh what big feet you have got ....



After all the rain and flooding I went for a walk over in the Dell this morning and found this footprint.  Wonder if it might be a fox?  We do get people walking their dogs in their occasionally, but do not think they will have been able to get in recently as you cannot cross the stream when it is flooded.

Unfortunately, it seems all the brown trout have deserted us and I could not see any sign of them.  I will miss them as they have given me lots of pleasure watching them whilst I drink mugs of coffee.

No bookbinding pics this week as we did not finish what we were doing - Work In Progress I am afraid.

The new people on the course were being shown how to paste paper onto fabric so that it can be used as a book cover so there was a delay in getting going at the start of the class.


DH decided I was a bit down this past week (just a bit??) so decided we should go out for the day on Saturday.  Had coffee in the Deli and then off to a couple of local garden centres to decide what we might put in the garden.  This fantastic Red Admiral was sat on one of the labels for what seemed an age so I whipped out my little camera and preserved the image for future use.

Had the opportunity to pop into Newent and get a copy of Cloth Paper Scissors too which will give me some bedtime reading along with the new Quilting Arts which arrived in the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment