Saturday 16 February 2013

Is Spring just round the corner?

On Thursday I popped out to hang some washing out in the back garden and saw these lovely little cyclamen poking out amongst the weeds under some old trees at the back of the garden.  They really cheered me up, particularly as we have actually also had some sunshine this week.

I also discovered some very pale mauve crocus in the front garden amongst the pile of old bricks and bags of sand.  I had given them up as being buried under all the builders stuff.

Talking of builders ... they may be back fairly soon.  Not sure if I mind as my life is pretty useless when they are here.  I never get much done.  Perhaps some of the house might get finished this time?  Roman blinds are all made I am on curtains now.

1 comment:

  1. hope you are right about spring - I've had enough of winter now !

    ReplyDelete