Sunday 6 November 2016

Autumn has arrived


It was such a lovely morning that I took myself off for a long walk starting at the Wych Cutting and walking through the woods on the Malvern side of the hills back to North Hill and then down through the Quarry car park back home.  Still lots of leaves on the trees, but plenty underfoot too.  Saw a Green Woodpecker which was a lovely sight.

View from North Hill over Leigh Sinton
Yesterday we went to Compton Verney to the Textile Fair and I discovered a willow sculpture I had not seen before which is positioned in the field on the right hand side as you walk from the car park to the house. It is called 'Drift' and was created by Laura Ellen Bacon. It was quite interesting with lovely shapes within it and I presume it will eventually decay and breakdown.


No comments:

Post a Comment