Friday 16 December 2011

Winter Wonderland

What a fantastic sight this morning ...  unbeknown to me it had snowed on the Malvern Hills overnight.  I wish I could get out with my camera to capture a photograph.  It is magical .... they look like they have been dusted with icing sugar and the sun has come out too.  It is hard to describe how the Hills change .... they are so atmospheric and I am sure a great inspiration to local artists.

Electrician is here again today so I won't be going far.  He is in the loft playing with the wires for the lighting.  He is no doubt freezing as it is just 2 degrees outside.

I shall  have to get on with some of the jobs I have had outstanding for what seems weeks.

H A P P Y     C H R I S T M A S

I shall have to get on with some of my 'jobs', a lot of which have been waiting weeks to be completed.

HAP...

No comments:

Post a Comment