Friday 3 February 2012

Speed Dating

Well I spent 4 exciting hours at a Speed Awareness Workshop near Ledbury this morning.  I got caught doing 35 mph in a 30 mph zone in November in Worcester.  I would not care, but I hardly ever exceed the speed limit around here so I was definitely a bit miffed!!  The best bit about the course was the lovely cows in the shed next to the building we were in.  It was on a working farm.
 
Also been to my bookbinding class this afternoon. There will be no more for three weeks as we are having to have an extra Thursday off due to some kind of tutor study day at the college next week which means no students are able to go to their classes.  The following week is Half Term down here so will have to make myself do some work at home instead.

The copy of a Cloth Pages Scissors publication today called 'Pages' arrived today - not sure if it is a 'one off' but it is full of ideas for making creative books.

No comments:

Post a Comment