Saturday 11 February 2012

Sunny Days will be here again ....

The sand and sea from the reverse can be seen through the windows
It is amazing what can happen when you are messing around.  I decided I would make another small zigzag book and got it all cut out and stuck together, when it went wrong.  I pulled it apart and stuck it back together, then decided I could make some sheds with it if I cut angles for roofs (I love allotments).

The sheds then became beach huts and I merrily painted sand, sea and sky.  Next came the beach huts and as I had managed to get paint splattered where it should not be, I almost gave up.  Best to carry on regardless I thought, so I cut holes for windows and doors, painted them, printed on them using the edge of bits of card, and generally tried to cover up the things that should not be there.  Quite pleased with the end result, but do not think I have quite finished.

All 8 fronts and backs

No comments:

Post a Comment