Friday 10 May 2013

Folded Secrets

Had a fabulous workshop with Ruth Smith on Wednesday of this week in Worcester.  It was a two day workshop, however, as I have made the book before I decided just to do the one day.  It was just as well as the builder came on Thursday to finish off one or two jobs and the double glazing people also arrived.  We now have a lovely new front door and front window, plus we have frosted glass in the downstairs cloakroom ... so we might be able to use it now.

This is a selection of the work created on Day 1.  Two of us did the Starburst booklet and I have now coloured mine, but think it needs some more work as I am not happy with how it looks .... hence no photograph.  Once clever person had coloured her paper beforehand and another used coloured paper.

Today I hope to catch up with the 'Living in the Middle' exhibition at The Weavers Gallery in Ledbury.

No comments:

Post a Comment