Sunday 20 January 2013

Snow Sunday

As it is snowing again I thought I had better get some bits and pieces finished so I have been playing with Maggie Grey's little shrunken books.  I had quite a difficult time getting them flat and now my jump rings are not big enough to incorporate the pages inbetween the covers!!  A good excuse for more playing I'd say ....

The hearts on the left were some that I made some time ago from air drying paper clay and they had been painted with acrylic paint, but I was not happy with them.  Decided to add more acrylic paint and pour embossing powder over them whilst they were still wet to see how they would turn out.  Not sure they are much of an improvement, but they have had a bit of Treasure Gold wax rubbed on them too in various colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment