Thursday, 3 October 2013


This week I have been trying to make some progress on the hall and landing and have been stripping paint off the skirting boards and architraves ready for them to be painted by DH.  It is a horrid job, but I have decided once it is done I can forget about it and get on with more interesting things.

Inbetween the stripping I found some scraps of pelmet vilene just crying out to be made into postcards so I have done three to date which will eventually be sent to some of my friends as a surprise in the post.  I have not made any for such a long time and really enjoy doing them.

This dandelion is not finished and needs all its threads clipping for sewing in.

This second card was using up lots of scraps of bondaweb and pieces of fabric, something I do not usually do and is a bit out of my comfort zone.

This last one was just using up an old scrap of dyed fabric and some threads that were lying around.

No comments:

Post a Comment