I have actually finished this week's book. Must be a miracle. I did stitch the signatures in at home and have added a piece of foil covered cardboard to the cover now to make it more interesting. This book is something that I have made before when going along to Pannal Textile Group. (I actually cut out over 20 kits for the others to make their books from, which seems like an impossible feat now)
This one is much smaller than the ones I made before and only has 3 signatures as opposed to the 5 previously. I should have used some thicker paper on the inside cover, however, I am pleased with the end result. Got a week off now as it is Half Term next week.