We moved onto some monoprinting onto various types of paper, some of which worked better than others. For the examples below I went outside and used part of a gripper bar in the doorway and the concrete well. This was followed by laying some of my paper prairie points under the piece of paper and rollering over the top.
A scrap of paper I had been putting under the edge of a large sheet of paper I had been working on to stop the ink going on the table made a useful insert over a monoprint of some bamboo leaves from the waters edge I had brought indoors. I added a wash of colour to make it more interesting and created an interesting page in my sketchbook.