Well I have been playing around with bits and pieces when I should have been doing other things ....
This was a piece of watercolour paper left over from making something else which I decided to paint with walnut ink and splatter with salt. It has been lying around for a while so I have now started to add bits and pieces to it with some words too.
The fabric was a scrap left from something else and the metal shard is from the Venture Group demo last Wednesday. I have also added some metallic thread and beads here and there.
I found this piece of paper in my pile of discarded bits and cannot think how I produced it but it works very well with this strip of metal. Both this piece of copper and the one previous have been heated and put through a ribbler-thingy twice, each time in a different direction.
It is all very much 'Work in Progress' and I do a bit when a feel like it.