Monday 18 March 2013

Stitchless Progress

I know this is not exciting, but this will be our new cloakroom.  I have never had so much dust everywhere in the house and there is still some plastering to do so I have given up totally on the cleaning up!

I have done a bit of stitching as I have a deadline looming for one of the Travelling Journals I am participating in.  I then need to get on with the Yorkshire one after that.  Thank goodness one of them has a 6 week deadline and is not monthly.

This is the front garden and new drive with decorative builders bags .... hopefully the sun will continue to shine today and there will  be more progress as I am having to park my car up the road for the time being.  The nice piece of orange rope on the left hand side is holding the fence up as it decided to wave about in the wind last week.

Oh joy .... the crocus I planted at the front under the rowan tree have appeared and are starting to flower.  I just need to keep the builders from standing on them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment