I have more or less finished my pages for the 'Travelling Journal' project for 'Running Stitchers'. Just as well as we exchange at our meeting next Wednesday. The colours in the photograph are not quite right, and I have been playing around with the image in Photoshop to try to adjust it ... without too much success. The silvery bits are not as bright as they appear in the photograph.
I decided to leave the embroidered piece hanging out at the top and bottom as it spoils it somewhat if I turn them under. I have just got some little tags to add to the bottom of the page. I made them using bits of the painted cartridge paper I chopped out to insert the embroidered piece.
Looking forward to receiving my next Journal and have got lots of ideas for my April piece.